Some guidelines for calendar listings:
Click Here to Add Event
- Fill out required fields (in red).
- Although there are three "Category" fields, you need fill out only the first.
- There are two "Description" fields. The first is for the online listing and allows for inclusion of extensive information. The second is the "Print Description" field and is limited to 150 characters. Note: If you do not put anything in the Print Description field, your event will not show up in print. DO NOT REPEAT time, date, place information in the Print Description field.
- Try to use proper punctuation and be as concise as possible. Do not type all in capitals or all in small letters.
- Do not enter events more than once.
- Remember: This is a calendar listing, not an advertisement. Please avoid promotional terms, exclamation points and/or exhortations to "Come!," "Enjoy!," "See!," etc.