Daily Hampshire Gazette - Established 1786
Clear
52°
Clear
Hi 68° | Lo 43°

Smoking materials caused Orchard Street house fire

  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.

    CAROL LOLLIS
    Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon. Purchase photo reprints »

  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.

    CAROL LOLLIS
    Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon. Purchase photo reprints »

  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.

    CAROL LOLLIS
    Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon. Purchase photo reprints »

  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.

    CAROL LOLLIS
    Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon. Purchase photo reprints »

  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.
  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.
  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.
  • CAROL LOLLIS<br/>Improper disposal of smoking materials caused the fire which destroyed this three-story home on Orchard Street in Northampton on Wednesday afternoon.

NORTHAMPTON — Fire Chief Brian P. Duggan said it was “extremely fortunate” that no one was injured in the two-alarm blaze that destroyed a three-story home on Orchard Street Wednesday afternoon.

Comments
Legacy Comments0
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.