Arrests and summonses
• Matthew R. Piela, 24, of South Hadley, was arrested Sept. 15 at 1:05 a.m. on South Pleasant Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger and failure to stay within marked lanes.
• Crista J. D’Angelo, 20, of Gardner, was arrested Sept. 11 at 2:19 p.m. at an Amherst home on a charge of domestic assault.
• Marcus K. Roberson, 25, of Market Hill Road, was arrested Sept. 10 at 8:57 p.m. on South Pleasant Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license (subsequent offense), and texting while driving.
• Leann M. Barden, 27, of Raleigh, N.C., was arrested Sept. 10 at 4:08 p.m. at the CVS pharmacy on North Pleasant Street on a charge of shoplifting (second offense) after she attempted to leave the store without paying for nearly $75 worth of groceries, including milk, instant rice and beef jerky.
• Gary J. Gregoire, 35, of Echo Village Apartments, was arrested Sept. 9 at 8:39 p.m. in the parking lot outside his home on a warrant.