Daily Hampshire Gazette - Established 1786
Hi 43° | Lo 27°

Fire in apartment briefly evacuates Viva Fresh Pasta in Northampton

According to Northampton firefighters, a small fire in an apartment on the third floor was reported about 1 p.m. Firefighters said some bedding in the apartment had caught fire.

The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived, and the building was briefly evacuated as a precaution.

Firefighters cleared the scene by 4 p.m., according to the department.

Legacy Comments0
There are no comments yet. Be the first!
Post a Comment

You must be registered to comment on stories. Click here to register.