- ‘Glorious’ weather brings crowds to Hadley Memorial Day parade to celebrate and reflect
- Amherst College graduates 470, remembers first African-American to be chosen as class speaker 100 years ago
- Former Saturday Night Live actor Brad Hall brings levity to Williston graduation ceremony
- Northampton girls capture Division 1 district track and field championship with strong finish
- Amherst boys outdistance Northampton to win Division 1 district track and field championship
MoomawDHG: Minnechaug wins tiebreak 11-9. Tobin and Suchodolski runner-ups again. Tough loss, 4-6, 6-4, 6-7 (9)
MoomawDHG: Tie break is tied 9-9.
MoomawDHG: Minnechaug forces a 7-point win by 2 tiebreaker. Great match in the doubles final.
MoomawDHG: Amherst breaks Chaug, 6-5. Tobin serving match point.
MoomawDHG: Minnechaug fights off the match point, 5-5 in the third set.
MoomawDHG: Kailey Tobin with a volley winner to put Amherst up 5-4 in the third set. Tobin and Suchodolski were doubles runner-ups last year.
MoomawDHG: Back and forth games, but Amherst adds another break point to lead 4-3 in the third set.
MoomawDHG: Amherst holds and then breaks Minnechaug serve to go up 2-1 in the third set.
MoomawDHG: Kailey Tobin holds serve for Amherst. Hurricanes win second set 6-4 to force third set in the doubles final.
MoomawDHG: Allison McCann holds serve, caps title with a down the line winner, 6-1, 6-1.
MoomawDHG: McCann is serving for the match and title up 5-1 in the second set. Doubles tied 4-4 in second, leave Amherst dropped the first set.
MoomawDHG: Doubles tied 3-3 in the second set.
MoomawDHG: Allison McCann takes a 3-0 lead in the second. She is a two time runner up to her sister, Nicole.
MoomawDHG: Allison McCann breezed through the first set in under a half hour.
MoomawDHG: Sabrina Raffaella & Katie Weyant if Chaug vs. Kailey Tobin & Veronica Suchodolski in the doubles final.
MoomawDHG: It's all Amherst-Minnechaug in the girls individual tennis finals at Chuag. Amherst's Allison McCann vs Haley Gurski in the singles final.
CAROL LOLLIS Tom Quinn, of Worthington, volunteering at Full Circle Bikes helping Jason Graves put bikes together for the spring season. Working along with him is Anthony Rigali,17, of Northampton. Purchase photo reprints »
CAROL LOLLIS Bill Robbins,an employee of Omasta, plants Petunias along route 9 in front of Riverbend Animal in Hadley Friday morning. Purchase photo reprints »
CAROL LOLLIS left, Adam Cranson, Alex Kelly and far right Derek Rood, all employees of Clearspan out of Michigan, building the new boat house for Northampton Community Rowing. Purchase photo reprints »
KEVIN GUTTING Eeli Sointu-Block, right, 3, of Northampton, along with Asher Wood, 2 1/2, of Northampton and Ruby Wilhelm-Klarich, left, 3, of Williamsburg take part in the annual Rob Belknap Cycle Rally at the Smith College Center for Early Childhood Education at Fort Hill on Wednesday in Northampton. Purchase photo reprints »
JERREY ROBERTS Kelly Palm, left, her son, Hunter, 12, and her mother, Jody O'Brien, talk about their visit to China Monday at the Palm's home in Northampton. Purchase photo reprints »
CAROL LOLLIS Cassandra Miller moves into her apartment at Cottage Square in Easthampton. Purchase photo reprints »
Have something to share?
Send your news tips, stories and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Coverage: The Tennessee Gas Pipeline, everything you need to know about the proposed project and its potential impact on the Pioneer Valley
- Christopher Conley of Northampton charged with attempted murder for allegedly trying to poison seriously ill daughter (2082 reads)
- Florence boy finds practical use for his classroom lessons at Chinese Immersion Charter School (1434 reads)
- Former Northampton student teacher’s emails prompt letter from superintendent, police visit (1091 reads)
- Hilltown Voices: Williamsburg Fire Department gets new protective gear (968 reads)
- Trio completes 48-state Vermont-to-Washington driving challenge in record time (952 reads)
- Hamp Crew boathouse rises on new city-owned riverside park in Northampton (940 reads)
- After many delays, Cottage Square apartments ready for occupancy (882 reads)
- Users of Northampton’s ‘dog park’ want recreational activities to continue (853 reads)
- Improper disposal of smoking materials in mulch ignited fire that destroyed Southampton home (783 reads)
- Refunds possible for electricity customers hit by bill recalculation (748 reads)