- Kick-starting development: Gov. Deval Patrick announces almost $5 million in MassWorks grants for Amherst, Easthampton, Hatfield
- Hatfield votes to demolish old Center School but rejects sale of property
- 'If I had a relative that shot it up, I’d hope it was a lethal overdose' South Hadley PD reviews social media policy following officer's heroin comment
- Patrick Borezo of Orange named director of Goodwin Memorial Library in Hadley
- Amid resurgence, UMass football seniors wishing for more time
GazetteUMass: Two opposing coaches on UMass' hoop schedule this year will be facing the Minutemen with their third different team. Can you name them?
YOSHITAKA HAMADA New Goodwin Memorial Library Director Patrick Borezo scans books at the Goodwin Memorial Library in Hadley Tuesday. Borezo, of Orange, has worked at the library for five years before being tapped as the library's director. Purchase photo reprints »
YOSHITAKA HAMADA Governor Deval Patrick, left, takes a tour of a construction site near the Kendrick Park as developers Dave Williams, center, and Kyle Wilson, right, explains the development in Amherst Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014. Purchase photo reprints »
JERREY ROBERTS Michael Mauri, a licensed forester hired by the city of Northampton, talks about harvesting dead and dying red pine trees Monday on city water supply property near the corner of Chesterfield and Kennedy Roads. Purchase photo reprints »
ERIC GOLDSCHEIDER Barbara Love speaks about racism Monday at the Unitarian Society of Amherst. Purchase photo reprints »
CAROL LOLLIS Jonathan Roberge,17 of Haydenville, a culinary arts student at Smith Vocational, makes pancakes for a breakfast where legislators will talk about Smith Vocational and it needs in the future. Purchase photo reprints »
YOSHITAKA HAMADA Joanne Levin, M.D., left, and Linda Riley, R.N., right, speak to the Gazette's reporter about the Cooley Dickinson Hospital's plan on possible Ebola patient at the hospital Friday afternoon, Oct. 17, 2014. Levin is the medical director of infection prevention program at the hospital. Purchase photo reprints »
Have something to share?
Send your news tips, stories and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Massachusetts students who were targets of racist graffiti speak out (3419 reads)
- Most health experts say travel ban from West Africa bad idea that could prevent aid from reaching affected countries (3417 reads)
- Restaurateur Daniel Yacuzzo dies, instrumental in creating Northampton Business Improvement District (2766 reads)
- VIDEO: 1,000 UMass students attend rally for tolerance Thursday night in wake of racist dorm messages (2380 reads)
- ‘That was not just his door, that was our door’: UMass Students respond to racist threats written on dorm room doors (2339 reads)
- UMass student Chloe Malast found dead in dorm; no foul play suspected (1557 reads)
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital prepares for Ebola, but won't treat patients (1528 reads)
- VIDEO Mount Tom forest mayhem has an upside — greater biodiversity (1218 reads)
- Men’s basketball coach Derek Kellogg signs contract extension with UMass through 2018-19 season (1217 reads)
- Calvin Terrell says missteps contributed to uproar in Amherst over his anti-bullying presentations (1192 reads)