AMHERST FIRE DEPARTMENT

AMHERST — An oven left on overnight at Johnny’s Tavern caused a small fire inside the restaurant that was quickly extinguished Saturday morning...

AMHERST — A house fire resulted in the death of a Chihuahua on Saturday, although a second dog found in the home was revived by the Amherst Fire...

Woman burned in UMass lab fire

7/11/18

AMHERST — A sudden but intense fire burned a woman in a laboratory at the University of Massachusetts Amherst on Tuesday.“It was a quick flash fire...

AMHERST — A hazmat team was called to the scene of a police investigation at Colonial Village apartments that prompted the evacuation of tenants on...



Daily Hampshire Gazette Office

115 Conz Street
Northampton, MA 01061
413-584-5000

 

Copyright © 2020 by H.S. Gere & Sons, Inc.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy