The following events will take place at the Northampton Senior Center, 67 Conz St., unless otherwise specified:
• An art exhibit of hand-embroidered tapestries, drawn-work embroidery and patchwork by Nancy Kalin is on view at the center through June.
• A Dynamic Fitness summer class with DVD starts Monday at 8:20 a.m.; $14 for Northampton seniors, $20 for ages 55-59 and for over-60 non-residents; registration deadline also is Monday.
• Pizza with Mayor David Narkewicz takes places Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.
• Hampshire Music Club Spring Fling with Suzanne Anderson is Wednesday at 10 a.m.
• A Party in the Park, for Northampton seniors and centenarians takes place Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Dow Pavillion at Look Park. Tickets are $8 in advance; $10 at the gate. Musical entertainment provided by Zack Danzinger.
• A pancake breakfast with sausage for Northampton senior men, including Senior Center volunteers, takes place Thursday from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Free for Northampton senior men with a Senior Center Scan card. Registration required by Tuesday; call 587-1228 to register.
• The following trips are planned: June 23, Plymouth Harbor Cruise; Aug. 13-15, Sox & Slots to Toronto and Niagara Falls; Oct. 6, Castle in the Clouds, Moultonborough, N.H.; Oct. 10, “Jersey Boys,” Palace Theater, Waterbury, Conn.; for details, call 587-1228.
The following events are planned at the Easthampton Council on Aging, 19 Union St.:
• “Dolphins,” a documentary film, will be shown June 18 at 1 p.m.
• SHINE health insurance counseling available by appointment, June 20, from 9 a.m. to noon.
•“Les Miserables” will be shown June 20 at 12:30 p.m.
• A hike for active adults takes place June 21 at 9 a.m.
• A seminar about transportation options will be held June 21 at 12:30 p.m.
Email annoucements for this column to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “seniors” in the subject line.