Area Police Arrests and Summonses
• A 20-year-old Falmouth man will be summoned to court on a charge of larceny under $250 after he allegedly stole a bicycle from a Lincoln Apartments home Sept. 8 at 2:13 a.m., police said.
• A 20-year-old Duxbury man will be summoned to court on a charge of larceny under $250 after he was found carrying a sign for an Amherst apartment complex while walking on Main Street Sept. 8 at 12:44 a.m., police said.
• A 23-year-old Holliston man will be summoned to court on a charge of trespassing after he twice caused problems at a North Amherst apartment complex, including Sept. 7 at 1:10 a.m., police said.
• Jacob W. Sullivan, 22, of East Medford, was arrested Sept. 6 at 1:09 a.m. on Main Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, speeding and negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger.
• A 46-year-old Amherst woman will be summoned to court on charges of criminal harassment, intimidating a witness and malicious destruction of property over $250, police said.
The woman is facing the charges after police took a report Sept. 5 at 4:39 a.m. from a neighbor that she was banging on his door in an attempt to intimidate him, police said.
This marked the third time since July the woman has intentionally disturbed her neighbor during overnight hours, according to police.
• Max A. Smulyan, 25, of Stony Hill Road, was arrested Sept. 4 at 2:12 a.m. on College Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, failure to stay within marked lanes and negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger.
• Evan G. De La Marter, 19, William Mercer Mooney, 18, and Julian E. Riesel, 19, all of New York, N.Y., were arrested Sept. 3 at 11:18 p.m. on Nutting Avenue on charges of violating the town’s noise bylaw after police responded to their home for a loud party with 50 people in attendance, police said.
An 18-year-old woman at the party was will be summoned to court for being a minor in possession of alcohol, police said.
• Donna E. Warner, 46, of Amherst Motel apartments, was arrested Sept. 3 at 7:16 p.m. at home on a warrant.
• Edward F. Furnelli, 32, of Chicopee, was arrested Sept. 8 at 8:05 p.m. at a Route 9 business on a warrant.
• Apontie Ritchie, 40, of Northampton, was arrested Sept. 7 at 1:34 p.m. at Target at the Hampshire Mall on a charge of shoplifting over $100.