Area police news
• Donna Ellen Warner, 46, of 408 Northampton Road, Unit 46, was arrested on a warrant at 7:16 p.m. Tuesday at her home in the Amherst Motel, police said.
• Kodi Lee Robitaille, 21, of 640 Main St., Unit 3, was arrested at 2:12 a.m. Monday on Henry Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stay within marked lanes, reckless operation of a motor vehicle to endanger and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, police said.
• A resident at The Boulders apartments, 188 East Hadley Road, reported at 2:53 a.m. Sunday being awoken by an intruder inside the home. The person fled and no items appeared to be missing, police said.
• Michael J. Defazio, 21, of Lunenburg, was arrested at 1:18 a.m. Sunday on Main Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger, operating a motor vehicle with no inspection sticker and operating a motor vehicle making harsh and objectionable noise, police said.
• Solveig I. Woychuk, 57, of 586 Federal St., Belchertown, was issued citations for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license and negligent operation of a motor vehicle to endanger after the vehicle she was driving on Montague Road went off the road into a ravine at 5:32 p.m. Saturday, police said.
Woychuk suffered a minor scratch to her chest and complained of arm pain, but refused medical attention, police said. Four dogs in the vehicle were not injured, police said.
• Brian M. Johnson, 37, of Erving, was arrested at 12:59 p.m. Saturday at a North Amherst business on a charge of indecent exposure after he allegedly exposed himself to a customer, police said.
• Michael Skuse, 34, of Athol, was arrested Aug. 26 at 9:51 a.m. on Federal Street on a warrant, police said.
• Edward J. Moczydlowski, 47, of 108 East St., was arrested on a warrant at his home at 7 a.m. Aug. 29.
• Sean Patrick Boyle, 24, of Millers Falls, was arrested at 10:16 p.m. Tuesday following a traffic stop on King Street on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked license and operating a motor vehicle without a valid inspection sticker.
• At 4:07 p.m. Tuesday, police received a report that a rear window in a school van parked at the JFK Middle School on Bridge Road was smashed with a rock. Police are investigating.
• About 10:45 a.m. Tuesday, police received a report that a 2-foot by 3-foot electric sign advertising Subaru and valued at about $200 was stolen from Metrix Auto on Chapel Street sometime between 5 p.m. Aug. 30 and 6 a.m. Sept. 3.
• Police are investigating a report of a $2,500 electrical generator taken from the back of a truck parked in Lot K at the Three County Fairgrounds Monday morning.
• Michael Murphy Mientka, 19, of West Dover, Vt., was arrested at 2:17 a.m. Monday on Pleasant Street on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after police spotted a gathering of several men in the parking lot with cans of beer visible.
Jack McKee Heath, 19, of 183 Sylvester Road, Florence, was arrested on a charge of being a person under 21 in possession of liquor in connection with the same incident.
• Johnnie H. Mitchell, 59, of 1B Lexington Ave., Florence, was arrested at 1:16 a.m. Monday on New South Street on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and leaving the scene of property damage.
According to police, Mitchell’s vehicle was stopped when it was seen with a damaged bumper after it knocked over a pedestrian island sign near Northampton High School. Mitchell also was cited for a marked lanes violation, according to police.
• Steven Paul Cuoco, 49, whose address was listed as the streets of Northampton, was arrested at 5:36 a.m. Saturday on a charge of trespassing at the Fraternal Order of Eagles building on Pleasant Street.
• Michael D. Brandford, 44, of Pleasant Street, was arrested at 5:47 a.m. Saturday on an outstanding warrant for violation of probation. Police picked up Brandford at his residence.
• Police received two reports shortly after 8 p.m. Friday of items stolen at the Three County Fairgrounds on Fair Street. Taken were a stroller with a pocketbook and clothing, and cash and cigarettes from a motor vehicle.
• Fallon Peterson, 31, of Gardner, was arrested on Daniel Shays Highway (Route 202) about 5:15 p.m. Aug. 31 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license after being stopped for having an expired inspection sticker.