General Contact Information
115 Conz Street, Northampton 413-584-5000 P.O. Box 299, Northampton, MA 01061
Direct Phone Lines
An updated list of direct phone lines for Gazette staff members appears every day on Page A2 of the newspaper and on our staff directory page.
Gazette reporters and editors have email addresses consisting of the first letter of their first name and their full last name followed by @gazettenet.com. Key contacts:
Administration and customer service:
Full Staff Directory
Click here for a complete staff directory by department.
How to submit news items
Give us news to publish about your clubs, civic groups, social organizations, churches, schools, businesses, and sports teams, and about individuals and groups making an impact on your community. Ways to get your news to us:
- E-mail news items to email@example.com or contact the section editors listed above.
- Follow up with editors at their direct lines or at 413-584-5000 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays; leave voice mail at other times.
- Bring in news items from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 115 Conz Street, Northampton
- Drop releases through the front door mail slot after hours at 115 Conz Street, Northampton.
- Mail your news items to the Gazette at: PO Box 299, Northampton, MA 01061-0299.
- To submit an event for our online and Hampshire Life calendars, go to our easy-to-use online submission form.
- If you have trouble submitting via the online form or need to follow up, feel free to contact Calendar editor Dan DeNicola: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail to: Hampshire Life Calendar, P.O. Box 299, Northampton Ma 01060.
- Drop off at any Gazette office
Tips for writing a press release
- Put your name, address and daytime telephone number at the top of your release. We may need to contact you for more information. Keep your release brief and to the point. A news release about an upcoming event should include when and where the event is being held, the purpose of the event, the sponsor's full name and any registration fees or other requirements.
- Email to one of the email addresses listed above at least seven days in advance. Your item must be in the main body of the e-mail message. Do not send attachments.
- Mail or bring your release to one of our offices at least seven days in advance. To avoid the chance of error, do not hand write your release; please type or hand print instead.